Welcome to #ShortDayOut 2021
On December 21st we’ll see the shortest day of the year. We’ll also see less than 8 hours of daylight. Which kind of sucks. But it doesn’t have to...
FACT: When we get outside and get a little adventure on, we all feel so much better for it.
And we also come home with a story or two to tell.
Soooo while a lot of folk are indoors getting their Netflix on this month, let’s encourage and inspire each other to get out there - with the pics that we post and the stories that we tell.
Sign up below, get out there and do that thing you love to do between Dec 18th - 21st and your #ShortDayOut could even land you a sweet prize from one of our sweet partners...
What can you win?
First prize worth over £100
1. Lezyne Femto Duo Light
2. Stohk Pale Ale, Koozie and Bottle
3. Phoenix Surf Co T-Shirt
4. Foundation Coffee & Brewing Kit
5. High Point Non-Alcoholic Aperitif
Runners up prizes
1. Lezyne Femto Duo Lights
2. Stohk Water Bottles & Koozies
- Enter your email address to enter the competition and confirm you are happy for your email address to be shared with the #ShortDayOut Partners (Lezyne, Paria, Seabiscuits, Phoenix Surf Co, Stohk, Foundation Coffee Roaster) for direct marketing purposes.
- Share a post on instagram using the hashtag #ShortDayOut and tag @StohkOfficial between 18th and 21st December 2021.
Cheers for joining and see you out there.
Tees & Seas.
1. This competition is being run by Stohk Ltd. Stohk Ltd will award prizes to the best entries who sign-up via email and post using the #ShortDayOut and tag @StohkOfficial between 18th - 21st December 2021. 2. Over 18s only. 3. UK mainland residents. 4. By providing your email address you are also consenting to your email address being shared with the competition partners (Stohk, Base Magazine, Foundation Coffee Roasters, High Point Drinks, Lezyne, Phoenix Surf Co and Paria) for the purposes of direct email marketing. 5. You can unsubscribe from #ShortDayOut partner emails at any time. 6. The competition organisers decision is final.
Best enjoyed after a while sitting near a